The American Chestnut Foundation (TACF) utilizes multiple social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn, to connect and interact with audiences and share latest news in American chestnut restoration. TACF encourages public inquiry and communication via the respectful, responsible, and courteous use of social media. TACF retains the right to remove any comments deemed inappropriate without warning, and block or ban users from our social media platforms due to multiple violations, and/or due to especially inflammatory or offensive comments. TACF maintains a zero-tolerance policy for hate speech. Types of comments that may be removed from TACF’s social media platforms include but are not limited to:
- Comments, statements, language, or imagery that is abusive, vulgar, obscene, racist, threatening, or harassing
- Libel, slander, or personal attacks of any kind, including the use of offensive terms that target specific individuals or groups
- Spam, duplicate comments, comments that promote products or services, or comments that contain irrelevant links
- Partisan political comments, statements, or imagery
- Comments containing misinformation, mistruths, or blatant misrepresentations of TACF or any of TACF’s state chapters, partners, etc.
- Off-topic comments
We thank you for helping TACF maintain safe and respectful digital spaces.