We are excited to announce TACF’s 40th Anniversary celebration on Saturday October 14th in beautiful Lebanon NH. Bring your whole family, and friends interested in joining, to the Salt Hill Pub at the west end of the green, between 10:30am and 2pm.
The VT/NH Chapter has secured Salt Hill Pub’s private room for a reception where members will be given tickets for free drinks from the pub and enjoy a buffet of appetizers and salads.
A door from the private room leads to a tent with covered tables where you can sit, eat and participate in multiple activities such as:
- Watch one of two viewings of TACF’s new documentary “Clear Day Thunder” (11:00am or 12:45pm)
- Test your knowledge playing “Chestnut Jeopardy” online!
- Share your own chestnut restoration related experiences and events with others.
- Share your portable items made of chestnut.
- Count the rings on a “cookie” cut from what was once the State Champion tree in Berlin, VT.
Names will be drawn from a hat for door prizes of TACF merchandise at 12:30pm.
This is a Chapter paid celebration which is entirely social, honoring TACF’s 40th Anniversary and all its volunteer members who have worked tirelessly on its mission. No field work at this event, and remember, “member” means the whole family! Friends interested in joining on the spot are also welcome and will be afforded drinks and the buffet when they join.
Please RSVP email@example.com so we have a count of how many will attend. We need to order the buffet in advance and set up the private room to accommodate what we hope will be a big crowd. Salt Hill Pub can accommodate a large number of people. Hope to see you there on a beautiful fall day, in a beautiful New England town which is centrally located to our membership.
Hope to see you there,
Evan Fox, VT/NH Chapter President